Iowa Randonneuring brevet rides in fall 2023

Steve Polyak

Jul 17, 2023, 1:17:48 PM7/17/23
to Central Iowa Randonneurs
All,

Greg and I were recently chatting about the Iowa Randonneuring website claim that:

“ … We’ll be adding events in the last half of the year as time goes on and I guarantee there will be lots of new rides and routes for us all to enjoy. …”

The time has come to plan for these events (probably a couple of 200/300ks). It would be good to get input from you all. We will be sending out some possible dates, routes, etc. and may setup a time for us to get together to discuss. Let us know if you have questions or thoughts.

Steve
RUSA # 13438

Robert Mutel

Jul 17, 2023, 4:34:53 PM7/17/23
to Steve Polyak, Central Iowa Randonneurs
Sounds good Steve. Fall often has better weather than Spring for long rides [less wind!], and we should all have lots of training miles in the legs. I'm in Switzerland now, but I'll be in Iowa City most of August if you want to meet.

I hope your PBP training is going well.

Robert

Robert Mutel
University of Iowa

Caelum videre iussit, et erectos ad sidera tollere vultus.
He bid them look at the sky and lift their faces to the stars.
--Ovid, Metamorphoses 1. 85-8