2024 brevets are up on the Iowa Randos site

Steve Polyak

Jan 13, 2024, 2:58:40 PMJan 13
to Central Iowa Randonneurs
Happy 2024 Iowa Randos!

Just a quick note to let you know that our 2024 rides are up on the website.

Our first brevet will again take the Iowa City-based 200k route. We are also offering the full SR series with the 300, 400 and 600K classics out of Ames.

Note: we are still tied to Greg's Driftless PayPal account but I will try to rewire that payment setup sometime this month.

Steve
RBA, Iowa Randonneurs

WILLIAM NAUSEEF Owner

Jan 13, 2024, 5:27:42 PMJan 13
to steve...@mac.com, iowa-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Steve! Looking forward to warmer weather (not a very high bar).

bill

On Sat, 13 Jan, 2024 at 1:58 PM, 'Steve Polyak' via Central Iowa Randonneurs <iowa-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

To: central iowa randonneurs