Bag drop support at PBP

driftlessrandos

Jan 3, 2023, 1:19:19 PM1/3/23
to Central Iowa Randonneurs
Greetings Randonneurs!

A group of PBP Anciens and Anciennes (14 finishes between them) is in the planning stages for providing bag drop support at the 2023 edition of PBP. They are requesting those who are potentially interested in having this support to complete a brief survey and register interest.

Those who have done 1200K's or PBP in the past know that access to clean kit, "just in case" clothing items such as rain gear, cold weather clothing, etc., can make the difference between success and failure. The Audax Club Parisien (ACP) provides no support for bag drops so riders have historically relied on friends or family and a few (now defunct) commercial services or gone self contained.

This service will provide an important piece of a successful PBP.

Central Iowa Randonneurs

Jun 26, 2023, 2:34:57 PM6/26/23
to Central Iowa Randonneurs
This service has now gone live and is taking reservations.If you're Paris bound and are interested I suggest you sign up sooner rather than later.

The service will take one bag (medium size) to Loudeac and back to Rambouillet. We think we can accommodate 300-350 riders, and it will be first come, first served at $75.00 for the bag.

Register for drop bag service