July 2021 - Des Moines Catholic Worker beg list

Frank Cordaro

Jul 10, 2021, 3:14:18 PM7/10/21
to Iowa Peace List
Hello all,

I hope ya'll are doing well this month. We have enjoyed giving food and other necessities to our guests this season. As we served, we ran out of some items that greatly help us and our guests. This month, we could use the following hygiene, food, and clothes which would greatly help us serve.

Hygiene:
Shampoo
Deodorant
Razors
Soap
Lotion
Toothpaste
Toothbrushes
Toilet paper
Laundry soap

Food/Food-related:
To-go Boxes
Plastic forks and spoons
To-go coffee cups and lids
Onion & Garlic powder
Canned tuna
Blocks of Velveeta Cheese
Pastas / Mac & Cheese
Cream Soups for cooking
Butter / Soy Sauce

Clothes:
Socks
Summer clothes (shorts, tank tops, sandals)
Women's bras & underwear (all sizes)
Men's underwear (all sizes)

For more info and delivery contact:
Frank Cordaro <frank....@gmail.com> 515 490 2490
Jenny Rodrigues Santos <sant...@grinnell.edu> 781 985 4068
Austin Cook <austin.b...@gmail.com> 515 971 8721

If you are fully vaccinated and are interested in volunteering, send us an email! Or call. We need the help.

Finally, if you would like to contribute to the Catholic Worker financially, click this paypal link: https://paypal.me/dmcatholicworker?locale.x=en_US or send donation to Des Moines Catholic Worker, P O Box 4551, DM IA 50305

We are thankful for your donations and support that enables us to serve our neighbors, and we hope you all have a great month.

Thanks!
The Des Moines Catholic Workers

Volunteer & Monthly Meal Providers needed:
     If you are vaccinated and would like to volunteer, whether serving or cooking, just shoot us an email! Or call us.

      Monthly Meal Openings:
Sundays:1st & 5th
Tuesdays: 2nd, 3rd, 4th ( 6 months), 5th
Thursdays: 1st, 3rd and 5th
Fridays: 1st (8 months), 2nd, 3rd, 5th
Saturdays: 5th - Noon Meal

---

Hours Open:

Monday- Closed
Tuesday- 3-6:30 pm
Wednesday- Closed
Thursday- 3-6:30 pm
Friday- 3-6:30 pm
Saturday- 12-2 pm
Sunday- 3-6:30 pm
---

Main #  515 214 1030
DM Catholic Worker web page (new)
http://desmoinescatholicworker.com/
Follow the DMCW FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/DesMoinesCatholicWorker/
1976-2020 via pacis archives
https://viapacis.wordpress.com/
---

Previous Covit19 beg list postings:

June 2021  - Des Moines Catholic Worker beg list
https://groups.google.com/g/iowa-peace-list/c/hnzK0ax1I1c

May 2021 - Des Moines Catholic Worker beg list
https://groups.google.com/g/iowa-peace-list/c/JR70lqQ-QHI

April 2021 - Des Moines Catholic Worker beg list
https://groups.google.com/g/iowa-peace-list/c/hfjxStJs2Hg

March 14 DMCW Beg
https://groups.google.com/g/iowa-peace-list/c/rH5hUnlma0U

Feb 15 - Des Moines CW February needs list
https://groups.google.com/g/iowa-peace-list/c/ErmPex_0qf8

Jan 28, 2021 DMCW Needs List: This is the time of the year we can't have too many coats, blankets and winter stuff - especially hand
warmers. https://groups.google.com/g/iowa-peace-list/c/rp9il-0pF3Q

Nov 30 - DM Catholic Worker needs list ... please help if you can
https://groups.google.com/g/iowa-peace-list/c/Kx8Ziiq9TP4

Oct 26 - DM Catholic Worker low on meats .... can you help?
https://groups.google.com/g/iowa-peace-list/c/ljL3wwWpc34

Oct 14 -  DMCW beg list -
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/iowa-peace-list/JXUIpaZpZ5M

Sept 22 -  DM Catholic Worker  beg -
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/iowa-peace-list/H1ZB0LN1Kfo

Aug 16 - DM Catholic Worker needs list: 2 single beds plus food and toiletries for guests ..
https://groups.google.com/g/iowa-peace-list/c/3rghfla-duE

Aug 1 - August list of Items the DM Catholic Worker needs for the house to be able to serve our guests these days:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/iowa-peace-list/ZxfXB4IX6WQ

June 3 - list of Items the DMCW needs for the house to be able to serve our guests these days:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/iowa-peace-list/PNI2RNVccnQ

May 1 -  Report DMCW COVID-19 Virus 2nd Report & Needs List
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/iowa-peace-list/T9V9zIfw49Q

March 25 - *1st Report COVID-19 Virus DMCW Update
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/iowa-peace-list/HhcuMD1TXjM