Nov 2021- DMCW Beg List "Blessed Thanksgiving to all!"

Frank Cordaro

Nov 24, 2021, 7:51:33 AM11/24/21
to Iowa Peace List
Below list of November needs for our houses and guests.

House and Cooking Needs
   Cooking Oil & Butter
   Meats - fresh, frozen & canned
   Soy Sauce
   Large Canned Corn and Green Beans
   Toilet Paper!
   Velveeta Cheese
   Pastas
   Leftovers from Weddings, Funerals and other social gatherings.

Guest Needs
   HIGH NEED
      COVID masks
      Handwarmers
       Winter gloves
       Coats (medium-3XL)
       Blankets
       Tampons
       Coveralls/Long Johns
       Canned meat
       Peanut butter
       Winter boots

HYGIENE NEEDS
    Deodorant
    Razors
    Shampoo/conditioner
    Soap/body wash
    Lotion
    Toothpaste/toothbrushes
    Foot powder

MEDIUM NEED
    Winter socks
    Winter hats
    Instant coffee
    Hot chocolate
    Tarps - backpacks - flashlights
    Underwear (men & women's)
    Calcium supplements/vitamins

Clothes: winter coats, sweatshirts, jackets, hoodies, socks, pants, t-shirts, underwear, winter gloves, stocking caps, women's leggings. winter boots

Deliver stuff to Dingman House, 1310 7th St, DM IA use the back door, call ahead of time or come when we are open

Also in need of more monthly meal providers. Would your family, Church group or organization be willing to cook a monthly meal for our guest?

All Good Things

Sincerely,
Frank Cordaro and the Des Moines Catholic Worker

For more info and delivery contact:
Frank Cordaro <frank....@gmail.com> 515 490 2490
Austin Cook <austin.b...@gmail.com>  515 9718721
---