Waterloo CW community seeking Volunteer!

1 view

Frank Cordaro

Sep 29, 2021, 9:18:34 AM9/29/21
to Iowa Peace List

Saint Francis of Assisi Catholic Worker – Waterloo, IA

We are looking for a new male member to serve in our Catholic Worker houses. We are a community consisting of three houses. The third house is currently providing shelter for an immigrant family for the next year. We provide food and shelter for the male poor and homeless population of Waterloo. All applicants need to have a working knowledge of the Catholic Worker principles and be willing to live in voluntary poverty. Room and board and a monthly stipend are provided. A desire to build a sense of community with other staff members is very important. We can be contacted by phone 1-319-236-6532 (preferred) or email cwea...@mediacombb.net with a subject “Catholic Worker inquiry”
Thank you very much for helping me with this task.
Yours in the peace of Christ,
Cheryl Weaver