New webinar summary posted: Course markings for OER

Iowa OER

Apr 29, 2021, 5:29:27 PM4/29/21
to Iowa OER
Good afternoon!

Our summary blog post for April 20th's Webinar on OER Course markings is now posted! Please feel free to watch the recording or read through the summary blog post if you would like to learn more about marking no- and low-cost courses in your college's schedule of classes. We had three guest speakers from our of state for this webinar, making it one of the biggest we have run to date!

You can read the blog post now on the Iowa OER website: Webinar Summary: Course Markings for OER

Thank you for reading!

- Iowa OER