Register for our September webinar today!

Iowa OER

Sep 16, 2021, 9:17:13 AM9/16/21
to Iowa OER
Good morning, everyone!

Iowa OER's September webinar will be held next Tuesday, September 21st from 10-11:00 am CST. The title of the webinar for this month is "The Iowa Colleges & Universities Group: An OER Commons Show-and-Tell." Join us for a discussion featuring the Iowa Colleges & Universities Group in OER Commons, a popular OER repository and a space for curating and sharing open content.

Please register today at the following link: https://uiowa.zoom.us/j/95433402113

At the webinar, our speakers, Denise Krefting (AEA Learning Online) and Abbey Elder (Iowa State University) will share some information about OER Commons and discuss how you can use, join, and contribute to our collection!

This presentation will be followed by a group discussion and Q&A about the OER Commons Group, based on your interest.

If you can't make it, you'll be able to find the recording on our YouTube channel, with a summary blog post on the Iowa OER website the following week.

Cheers,

Iowa OER
2021-09-OER Commons Webinar.png