April 9 Webinar Summary Posted; New webinar tomorrow

Iowa OER

Apr 19, 2021, 4:47:50 PM4/19/21
to Iowa OER
Hello, Iowa OER friends!

If you missed our webinar on April 9th, OER for Language Learners with University of Iowa professors, Lucia Gemmani, Irene Lottini, Claudia Sartini-Rideout, and Giovanni Zimotti. You can access the summary blog post and recording on the Iowa OER website now! If you teach Italian or Spanish, this is the webinar for you!

In addition, if you're working to support an OER initiative and you want to learn about how to mark OER in your institution's schedule of classes, please check out our webinar tomorrow, April 20th, from 3-4 p.m. with guest speakers from across the United States. Jessica Kirschner (Virginia Commonwealth University), Rebel Cummings-Sauls (The Florida Academic Library Services Cooperative), and Nathan Smith (Houston Community College) will discuss their work in this area, both at the institutional and state level.

If you would like to attend, please join us tomorrow afternoon via Zoom at this link: https://uiowa.zoom.us/j/97868273178

We hope to see you there!

- Iowa OER