New Resource Highlight: Open Pedagogy Notebook

Iowa OER

Apr 23, 2021, 11:37:04 AM4/23/21
to Iowa OER
Good morning, Iowa OER members and friends!

Our monthly resource highlight blog post is up now on the Iowa OER website! This month, we are highlighting the Open Pedagogy Notebook, an online community and space for sharing information about ways instructors have implemented open pedagogy in their classrooms.
Some examples of open pedagogy include adapting OER with your students; teaching students how to edit and create content on Wikipedia; and inviting students to create and design their own learning communities.
You can learn more by reading our blog post or by visiting the resource directly at openpedagogy.org

Have a great weekend, all!
-Iowa OER Team