New Resource for Incorporating OER into Promotion & Tenure

Iowa OER

Aug 25, 2021, 12:58:24 PM8/25/21
to Iowa OER
Good afternoon, Iowa OER friends and partners!

A working group from the Iowa Open Education Action Team (Iowa OER) has recently developed "Open Education in Promotion, Tenure, and Faculty Development," a new resource to help faculty and staff advocate for themselves and others in discussions around open education work and promotion and tenure. You can access and comment on this resource at oept.pubpub.org

On the site, you can find our main document, directions for interacting with the text, and handouts you can use or adapt for your own advocacy work.

Our team built upon DOERS3's OER in Tenure & Promotion Matrix, which we highly recommend as a reference point and resource in its own right.

Please feel free to review, comment on, and share this work! We appreciate your recommendations and contributions.

Sincerely,
The Iowa OER Team