New Resource Highlight: LabXchange

Iowa OER

Mar 22, 2021, 9:58:29 AM3/22/21
to Iowa OER
Good morning, Iowa OER friends!

Each month, we post a new highlighted resource to share with the community (a tool, website, OER, or other things we want to share). For March, we have a new blog post on our website to highlight LabXchange, a free online platform for finding and sharing labs. Content on LabXchange is pulled from various open sources in addition to original content contributed by users.

Read our March Resource Highlight blog post or visit LabXchange yourself to learn more.

Have a resource you want to highlight? Reply to this thread with your favorite online platform, tool, or OER that you've found!

- Iowa OER