October Resource Highlight: The Iowa OER blog!

Iowa OER

Oct 20, 2021, 12:00:24 PM10/20/21
to Iowa OER
Good morning, Iowa OER friends!

Each month, Iowa OER posts a blog highlighting a tool, OER, or other resources of potential interest to our community. Now 12 months into these blog posts, we've posted a round-up of some of our favorites!

Read our new blog post, "Looking Back on a Year of Blog Posts," or browse our posts from the homepage of our website: iowaoer.wordpress.com

Do you have a favorite resource highlight, webinar round-up, or other update form our blog? Share it in the replies to this message!

Have an excellent week,
- Iowa OER Action Team