Reminder to register for August 11 webinar

mahr...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 11:15:09 AM8/9/21
to Iowa OER
Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that we'll be hosting a webinar on securing federal emergency funding for OER development this Wednesday, August 11, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.

Please register to join us via Zoom at this link: https://uiowa.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUtfu6spj4pE9fhZ6yI7n1rvOF5PXmEU_VM

If you can’t make the webinar, feel free to check out our YouTube channel for the recording.

Thanks,

-Mahrya Burnett

Iowa OER

Aug 16, 2021, 2:20:22 PM8/16/21
to Iowa OER
Did you miss our webinar on August 11th?

No worries! You can access the recording on the Iowa OER YouTube channel now, or read the webinar summer on the Iowa OER blog: Webinar Summary: Securing Special Funding for OER

If you have a recommendation for a future webinar topic, or if you'd like to discuss August's webinar with other peers in Iowa, feel free to reply to this thread!

- Iowa OER