June Monthly Resource Highlight Posted

Iowa OER

Jun 14, 2021, 1:16:58 PM6/14/21
to Iowa OER
Good afternoon,

Our monthly resource highlight for June has just been posted to the Iowa OER blog! This month, we are highlighting Iowa e-Learning Central, a website supported by the state of Iowa which is used to hold and share free educational content (including OER) for Iowa teachers working in K-12. You can learn more about this tool and its move away from Google Sites to a new repository format on our blog post: June 2021 Iowa OER Resource Highlight

Do you have a recommendation for a future resource to highlight? Is there a new open textbook, repository, or tool you want to share with the community? Reply and let us know!

- Iowa OER