ITEC WORKSHOPS!

Stacy Behmer

Sep 26, 2011, 11:08:56 AM9/26/11
to Iowa Google Apps Group
ITEC has a great lineup of workshops this year. We want to highlight
two extra special opportunities we have this year. Joe Brennan & Gary
Stager will both be leading workshops. These individuals are
nationally known leaders in the area of educational technology.
Normally, there workshops would cost between $250-300 per day.
Individuals can participate for $150 or $125 (if they are attending
the conference as well).

Take advantage of these workshops as they are a unique opportunity
this year.

http://www.itec-ia.org/en/conference/

Sara Oswald

Oct 10, 2011, 3:35:43 PM10/10/11
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com, Iowa Google Apps Group, jcal...@west-branch.k12.ia.us
We have a 7th grade student who logged into his account this morning and was shocked to discover all of his documents were missing. It also gave him a "welcome to Google Apps" message as if he was a new user. He has been using this account for over a year. He is a user through our school domain.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad

Stacy Behmer

Oct 10, 2011, 3:45:52 PM10/10/11
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com, jcal...@west-branch.k12.ia.us
Go into the dashboard and under the reports tab check out that user's audit log. See what it says there.

Stacy L. Behmer

Twitter: sbehmer
Skype: stacy.behmer
Google Voice: 319.438.2317
Google Apps for EDU Certified Trainer & Certified Teacher

"Too often we give children answers to remember rather than problems to solve." -Roger Lewin

Sara Oswald

Oct 10, 2011, 4:05:16 PM10/10/11
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com, iowa-google...@googlegroups.com, jcal...@west-branch.k12.ia.us
There are no changes to his account noted in the audit log.  We did change his password since his complaint since he was concerned about the security of his account.

He successfully accessed his documents last Friday.
Sara

Sent from my iPad

Stacy Behmer

Oct 10, 2011, 4:06:04 PM10/10/11
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com, jcal...@west-branch.k12.ia.us
That is odd! Have you filed a trouble ticket with Google?  I would do that. I haven't heard or seen anything like this happening before.