Importing Google Presentations to SlideRocket

Diane Nitzel

Dec 2, 2011, 12:19:22 PM12/2/11
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone, I just added SlideRocket to our Google Apps domain this week.  I've had a few students try it and so far I think they like it.  The only problem I've run across so far is when students try to import Google presentations, they get a message saying: Your account has not been authorized to access Google data. Please contact SlideRocket support.  I've sent a support ticket in, but thought I'd see if anyone else has had this problem and if so, what were you able to do about it?  I haven't been able to find any settings that I can change that would affect this.  Thanks

Mark Huppert

Dec 2, 2011, 12:22:59 PM12/2/11
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
SlideRocket won't even let me login. It says invalid username.
===========
Mark D. Huppert
Technology Coordinator
Central Decatur Schools
1201 NE Poplar
Leon, Iowa 50144

Phone   641-446-4816
FAX      641-446-7990

e-mail:        mark.h...@centraldecatur.org
===========
Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§2510-2521 and contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not review, use, disclose, distribute, copy, or forward this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.
===========

Diane Nitzel

Dec 2, 2011, 12:27:31 PM12/2/11
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
Oh, that stinks,  it looks like a really cool program, I hope I can get all the kinks works out so its easy for the kids and teachers to use.
--

Diane Nitzel

"Everything you do, everything you say, everything you think should be for love of God and love of neighbor--everything, everything! Always to build up, never to tear down. If you live this way, you will be living in God's Will." ~ Blessed Mother Teresa

Diane Nitzel
Technology Coordinator
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School
7075 Ashworth Rd.
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266

Mark Huppert

Dec 2, 2011, 1:41:45 PM12/2/11
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
It kind of looks like they don't have things set up to correctly use the Google Apps domain login information. I can login using my dedicated GAFE administrator account. That is probably the account I used to sign up the domain for SlideRocket.

I agree, it looks like a very good app, but if it means a whole lot of additional effort on my part, we just won't use it.