Google Sites Subpage Listing Questions

Diane Nitzel

Jan 18, 2012, 3:19:29 PM1/18/12
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to organize the items on my subpage listing gadget.  It appears that the gadget wants to alphabetize the listing instead of allowing me to put it in the order I would like it to be.  I tried going to Pages to put them in the order I wanted them, but that didn't appear to work either.  Is there a way around that other than renaming my pages so they are alphabetically in the order I want them?

Also, I was hoping to have this subpage listing appear on all of the subpages.  Wasn't sure that was possible or not, or if there is a better way to do this all together?  I would love to add these to the left hand sidebar because I think I could get it to do what I want it to do there, but that is where all of the school-wide stuff goes and don't think they would like it if I put mine there. Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks