Google Apps Midwest Summit

Stacy Behmer

Oct 13, 2011, 11:49:39 AM10/13/11
to Iowa Google Apps Group
Don't miss the chance to register for the 1st Annual Google Apps
Midwest Summit

November 3-4, 2011 - Wisconsin Dells

As of today, there are already 330 people from all over WI, IL, MN, IA
registered for the two-day hands-on workshops in the Dells. At this
pace, we will reach our capacity of 400 soon and will have to start a
waiting list ... so DON'T DELAY. Take this opportunity to come and
listen to some of the best and brightest Google Certified Trainers
from around the Midwest. In fact, the entire Google Apps for
Education TEAM from Google headquarters will be in attendance and
presenting various workshops also.

We are confident you will not be disappointed . . . so go to the
website and sign-up and make your payment today to guarantee your
spot.

Visit the Conference Website for more details on the various session
topics and daily schedules.
http://tinyurl.com/mwgs11

Hope to see you there.
-Stacy Behmer