Site/Wiki examples

Dan Rader

Oct 7, 2011, 4:35:33 PM10/7/11
to AEA 11 Tech Coordinators, iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to create a google site for our district technology team. I have these great, in my opinion, visions with no creativity to make them look good.

Does anybody have some examples that you have created or have run across that I could get some inspiration from?

I have ideas of just a few pages

A front page that could highlight our vision and mission for the school and how we see technology playing a part of that.
Agendas and then minutes to follow
Documents that we might borrow, or use with permission of course, from other schools
A links page where any of the team members could post links that are relevant to the topics we are discussing
Maybe a page that could incorporate any discussions that we might have through Google Groups
A page that would have a twitter feed and or rss aggregator dealing with #edtech or #1to1 etc.

Not sure what else.

Any examples or advice on this would be appreciated.

Dan Rader
dra...@roland-story.k12.ia.us

Andy Crozier

Oct 7, 2011, 11:00:02 PM10/7/11
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
Dan,

These websites below are designed using Google Sites:

Good luck.

Andy

--
Andy Crozier
Superintendent/Principal

Tony Amsler

Oct 10, 2011, 9:02:34 PM10/10/11
to Iowa Google Apps Group
Dan,

I also have a number of "sample" site on my Working With Google Sites
tutorial site. Feel free to share, pass around, comment on, etc at:

https://sites.google.com/site/amslerclassroom/sampe-teacher-pages

Tony