Adding Attachments to Gmail from with in Chrome

Diane Nitzel

Apr 6, 2012, 10:33:48 AM4/6/12
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've recently noticed the past week or so, that I am unable to attach files to my gmail when I'm in my Chrome browser.  When I click on the Attach File link, nothing happens.  If I switch over to Internet Explorer, everything works fine.  I've checked the gmail help menu and I don't see any links for this issue, but when I Google it, it sounds like there are several others having the same problem, but no real resolution.  Is anyone in this group have this problem?  If so, have you found a resolution, or have any suggestions on what I should try?