Sharing question

Mark Huppert

Sep 20, 2017, 4:29:12 PM9/20/17
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
I have a user that does not get the email when items are shared with her. The docs show up in her shared with me folder in drive. There are no filters. This happens with both student and staff sharings. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks.
===================
Mark D. Huppert
Technology Coordinator
Central Decatur Schools
1201 NE Poplar
Leon, Iowa 50144

Phone   641-446-4816
FAX      641-446-7990

e-mail:        mark.huppert@centraldecatur.org
===================
Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§2510-2521 and contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not review, use, disclose, distribute, copy, or forward this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.
===================

Stile, John

Sep 20, 2017, 4:50:37 PM9/20/17
to iowa-google...@googlegroups.com
did you check the settings in Drive

Get notification via email:

Inline image 1

e-mail:        mark.h...@centraldecatur.org
Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§2510-2521 and contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not review, use, disclose, distribute, copy, or forward this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.

John Stile, Supervisor of Technology and Network Systems

Office: (712) 328-6434 / jst...@cbcsd.org

Council Bluffs Community School District / Technology

Educational Service Center: (712) 328-6446  / Fax (712) 328-6449

300 W Broadway, Suite 1600, Council Bluffs, IA  51503

www.cb-schools.org

Our school district and I value providing excellent customer service.  Please consider providing feedback on your experience by taking the short online customer service survey.

This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521, and is confidential.  In addition, any student related information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1994. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you.