Feb. 6 ICGQB Target

Mark Anthony

Feb 6, 2009, 1:13:09 AM2/6/09
to Iowa City Guerrilla Queer Bar
ATTENTION GUERRILLAS:

Announcing the Iowa City Guerrilla Queer Bar’s first target: SHORTS
BURGER AND SHINE

We wanted to make sure the space was intimate enough to allow all you
guerrillas to get to know each other. Also, with Shorts being a rather
new establishment in town, it is our hope that this takeover will get
you in a new environment and help Shorts recognize who they should
REALLY be catering to.

Located at 18 S. Clinton Street (http://snurl.com/bdy93), right where
Baldy’s Wraps used to be, Shorts interior is humble and rustic, but
the bar is gorgeous and fully stocked. And I’m told that their Friday
night special is $2.50 well drinks, if you’re lookin’ to save a little
green.

REMEMBER: these "operations" are only successful if we can overflow
the bar with queer kind - and we need your help to do it! Take this
information and spread it to every potential guerrilla you know.

9:00pm = TAKEOVER.

Over and OUT,

-ICGQB (http://groups.google.com/group/iowa-city-guerrilla-queer-bar)