Proudly Taking Over the June 05 ICGQB Target

Iowa City Guerrilla Queer Bar

Jun 5, 2009, 12:52:06 PM6/5/09
to Iowa City Guerrilla Queer Bar
Attention all Guerrillas the NEXT ICGQB Takeover: Donnelly's Irish Pub

Located at 110 E. College St. Come enjoy $4 Monster Drinks/Bombs as
well as $3.75 Irish Car Bombs! Donnelly's is a quaint pub nestled in
the ever popular Ped Mall.

Looking forward to seeing a large pack of guerrillas out for a night
on the town tonight!

REMEMBER: these "operations" are only successful if we can overflow
the bar with queer kind - and we need your help to do it! Take this
information and spread it to every potential guerrilla you know.

9:00pm = TAKEOVER.

Over and OUT,

-ICGQB