March 06 ICGQB Target

Iowa City Guerrilla Queer Bar

Mar 6, 2009, 4:53:51 AM3/6/09
to Iowa City Guerrilla Queer Bar
Hey Guerrillas:

Without further ado, we give you the NEXT IC Guerrilla Queer Bar
Takeover: PINTS IOWA CITY.

The ICGQB Planning Committee scoped out Pints a few nights ago, and
we’re happy to report that this new addition to the IC bar scene has
it all: plenty of seating, a huge bar, clean bathrooms, humble décor,
and a POPCORN machine! With the number of guerrillas growing steadily
every day, this new space should more than accommodate for the huge
number of thirsty queers present tomorrow evening.

Located at 118 S. Clinton Street (http://snurl.com/d7u2h), right where
the downtown House of Aromas used to be located, Pints is a brand new
establishment for the Iowa City community. Let’s welcome them to the
community with of few hundred of Iowa City’s finest patrons.

REMEMBER: these "operations" are only successful if we can overflow
the bar with queer kind - and we need your help to do it! Take this
information and spread it to every potential guerrilla you know.

9:00pm = TAKEOVER.

Over and OUT,

-ICGQB (http://groups.google.com/group/iowa-city-guerrilla-queer-bar)