Google Sheet of Exam proctors

Robert Belford

Mar 21, 2020, 3:29:35 AM3/21/20
to ios...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I think this list will be focused on iot-enhanced online labs for chemistry, but this post is on the topic of online proctoring.  In the spirit of collaborative work I am sharing a google spreadsheet with two sheets, one of links and descriptions of online proctor resources and the other of links to articles about the topic.  If you come across any resources on this topic either (a) add them to the sheet or (b) make a post to this list and we will add them to the sheet.

Also, like many of you, I have been overwhelmed, and will tackle the Zoom Doodle on Saturday, we can expect the "introductory meeting" either Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers,
Bob

--
Dr. Robert E. Belford