Google Scanner 'share' option is not present.

Mirudhu Yuvaraj

Oct 15, 2020, 2:15:52 AM10/15/20
to ios-accessibility
Hi,

Why the share option in the google scanner is not present. Let me know if i do anything else from my end? or do I need to check somewhere else to form in the pdf format? Two months ago, I used share option to get the details in the form of pdf. Now, I couldn’t see it. Kindly let me know how to generate the issue in the  format of pdf. Attached SS with share and without share option(my current state is without share option).

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Mirudhu
Screenshot 2020-10-15 at 11.42.47 AM.png

Gautam J

Oct 26, 2020, 3:56:57 PM10/26/20
to ios-accessibility
Hi Mirudhu, sorry about that we will look into it and circle back here. If you'd like also please create an issue here.

Thank you,

Cooper Knaak

Oct 26, 2020, 6:28:10 PM10/26/20
to ios-accessibility
Hi Mirudhu,

I think this had to do with a bad -[UIImage imageNamed:] call. It was trying to load the share button from the default bundle, which is the root app's, not GSCXScanner's. Can you update your project (redownload GSCXScanner or update your Cocoapods) and see if it's fixed?

Sincerely,

Cooper Knaak