Biological Data Management course

laura.br...@noaa.gov

May 7, 2024, 1:01:26 PMMay 7
to ioos_tech
Hi everyone,

I thought I would share this information for anyone interested. There is a free, online Biological Data Management course available through the OceanTeacher Global Academy until August 15, 2024. It covers guiding principles for data management, the Research Data Lifecycle, best practices for data collection, Darwin Core, and it has some specific modules for dealing with imagery and DNA-derived data. There is a certificate of completion available at the end of the course.

I hope some of you find this course useful!

Best,
Laura