2024 IOOS DMAC Annual Meeting (April 2-4) Registration Announcement

Micah Wengren - NOAA Federal

Mar 20, 2024, 2:54:32 PMMar 20
to _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, _NOAA IOOS Program, ioos...@googlegroups.com, _NOS Data Management Working Group, ro...@marine.rutgers.edu, _NOS US MBON, nos.co-ops....@noaa.gov, nos.ocs.mo...@noaa.gov, nos.model.ad...@noaa.gov, in...@underwatergliders.org, _NOS IOOS Data

Registration for the 2024 IOOS DMAC Annual Meeting!

April 2 - 4, 2024

1 - 5 PM ET Daily

Greetings IOOS Data Managers and DMAC Community,

This is a general announcement of the upcoming 2024 IOOS DMAC Annual Meeting, Tuesday April 2 - Thursday April 4, 2024.

For this year's meeting, we've planned a daily schedule including presentations, followed by concurrent breakout sessions on DMAC topics of interest.  More information about both presentation and breakout topics is available in the draft meeting agenda attached to this message.

Registration

To register for this year's meeting please fill out the form linked below. Please register by Friday March 29th, 2024 so that we can ensure you will have access to online meeting resources.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek9RduKMv9mzM_XZsWx4D6XyjZGEl8BnZexTQDvrFsZ3exKg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please send any questions or suggestions about the meeting/agenda to the IOOS DMAC team at data...@noaa.gov. Registrants should expect to receive additional notices and links pertaining to the meeting over the next few weeks before meeting time.

If you no longer wish to receive emails regarding the IOOS DMAC Annual Meeting, please reply to this email and we will remove your name from our contact list.  Please note that this announcement is shared widely via several NOAA email groups to get the word out, apologies for any cross-postings.

Thanks, and hope to see you all in two weeks!

IOOS Program Office DMAC Team

2024 IOOS DMAC Annual Virtual Meeting Agenda - 4_2 - 4_4-Draft.pdf