Fwd: [Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2022-12-08 - Open Science and Information Quality in Marine Data

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Federal

Dec 7, 2022, 2:13:52 PM12/7/22
to ioos...@googlegroups.com
FYI, apologies for cross-posting

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carolina Berys-Gonzalez via Esip-marinedata <esip-ma...@lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Wed, Dec 7, 2022 at 1:52 PM
Subject: [Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2022-12-08 - Open Science and Information Quality in Marine Data
To: <esip-ma...@lists.esipfed.org>, Hewson, Jenny (GSFC-423.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] <jennifer...@nasa.gov>

TopicOpen Science and Information Quality in Marine Data
Time: Thursday, 2022-12-08, 11:00 PT / 2:00 ET

Hello Everyone,

The Open Science Cluster and the Information Quality Cluster will be hosting a session at the ESIP Winter Meeting on what open science is happening within different focus areas, what information quality looks like, and open science needs or gaps that exist in these communities in the realm of information quality.

This week we will be having a roundtable discussion to address these questions in regard to open science in marine data.

Please join if you have thoughts or ideas to share, or examples of what is working or not working in regards to information quality and open science for marine data.

We will also consider if the Marine Data cluster will coordinate a short presentation to contribute to the Winter Meeting session.

We hope you can join.

------------------------------------

Connection Information via Zoom:
This group will convene every month on the second Thursday
11:00 AM Pacific Time, 2:00 PM Eastern Time, 18:00 UTC

Marine Data

Connection Information

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84964718283?pwd=V1VmaWRKaVBJVmY1alhzSVJvTmc0QT09

Meeting ID: 849 6471 8283

Passcode: 023686

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,84964718283# US (Washington DC)

+19292056099,,84964718283# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 849 6471 8283

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kci1kp7GY

--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez
Scripps Institution of Oceanography

Mathew Biddle, Physical Scientist
NOAA/NOS
US Integrated Ocean Observing System Office
1315 East-West Highway
Silver Spring MD 20910