REMINDER TO REGISTER and other details: 2022 IOOS DMAC Virtual Annual Meeting Announcement & Registration: June 14 - 16

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Affiliate

Jun 10, 2022, 2:39:52 PM6/10/22
to ioos...@googlegroups.com, _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, _NOAA IOOS Program, data...@noaa.gov

Registration for the 2022 IOOS DMAC Virtual Workshop!

June 14 - 16

Greetings IOOS DMAC Managers and DMAC Community,

This is a reminder of the upcoming 2021 IOOS DMAC Virtual Annual Meeting, June 14 - 16 2022, 1 - 5 PM ET.

Special note: The meeting will not be recorded or made available online by NOAA, so please plan to join live for any sessions of interest. The notes and slides will be available for viewing after the meeting, however.

For this year's virtual meeting, each day will include two hours of presentations, followed by one hour and fifteen minute long breakout sessions on DMAC topics of interest. More information about both presentation and breakout topics is available in the agenda posted on our DMAC community web site (https://ioos.noaa.gov/project/dmac/).

Please register for the meeting if you plan to attend so we can ensure you're able to access all of the meeting materials and Google Meet sessions on the 14th.

Please email me (mathew...@noaa.gov) with any questions, concerns, or problems accessing the registration form or other meeting materials.

Thanks, and hope to see you all on Tuesday!

IOOS Program Office DMAC Team

--
Mathew Biddle, Data Management Analyst
NOAA/NOS

ORCiD: 0000-0003-4897-1669
Contractor, Integrated Systems Solutions