REMINDER TO REGISTER: 2022 IOOS DMAC Virtual Annual Meeting Announcement & Registration: June 14 - 16

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Affiliate

Jun 3, 2022, 1:09:51 PM6/3/22
to ioos...@googlegroups.com, _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, _NOAA IOOS Program, data...@noaa.gov

Registration for the 2022 IOOS DMAC Virtual Workshop!

June 14 - 16

Greetings IOOS DMAC Managers and DMAC Community,

This is a reminder of the upcoming 2022 IOOS DMAC Virtual Annual Meeting, June 14 - 16 2022, 1 - 5 PM ET.

For this year's virtual meeting, we've planned a daily schedule including two hours of presentations, followed by concurrent hour-long breakout sessions on DMAC topics of interest.  More information about both presentation and breakout topics is available in the draft agenda posted on our DMAC community web site (https://ioos.noaa.gov/project/dmac/).

Note: Please register for the meeting if you plan to attend so we can ensure you're able to access all of the meeting materials and Google Meet sessions on the 14th.

Breakout Session Input: We're also encouraging anyone that would like to contribute discussion topic suggestions for any of the breakout sessions to reach out to session leads directly.  Below is a list of the breakout sessions and email addresses for leads for each session.

  1. ERDDAP, Tuesday June 14: Bob Simons (bob.s...@noaa.gov) and Kevin O’Brien (kevin.m.o'br...@noaa.gov)
  2. Archiving Models, Wednesday, June 15: Felimon Gayanilo (Felimon....@tamucc.edu)
  3. Cloud Sandbox, Wednesday, June 15: Patrick Tripp (Patric...@rpsgroup.com)
  4. Intersection of DMAC and the cloud, Thursday, June 16: Jonathan Joyce (Jonatha...@rpsgroup.com)

Please email me (mathew...@noaa.gov) with any questions, concerns, or problems accessing the registration form or other meeting materials.  Registrants should expect to receive additional notices and links pertaining to the meeting over the next few weeks before meeting time.

If you no longer wish to receive emails regarding the IOOS DMAC meeting, please reply to this email and we will remove your name from our contact list.

Thanks, and hope to see you all next week!

IOOS Program Office DMAC Team

--
Mathew Biddle, Data Management Analyst
NOAA/NOS

ORCiD: 0000-0003-4897-1669
Contractor, Integrated Systems Solutions