DataCentric Architecture Forum

Tad Slawecki

Apr 30, 2024, 3:08:23 PMApr 30
to ioos...@googlegroups.com

This seems interesting …

From: Semantic Arts <admin-seman...@shared1.ccsend.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 2:25 PM
To: tad.sl...@umich.edu
Subject: Register for the 2024 DCA Forum!

June 4-6, 2024 | Fort Collins, CO

Don't Miss the 2024 DCA Forum!

Dear Recipient,

Semantic Arts is pleased to invite you to register for the 6th Annual Data Centric Architecture Forum. This is an in-person only event in Fort Collins, Colorado (June 4-6, 2024).

The DCA Forum is designed for semantic practitioners who are interested in exploring the functional requirements of data-centric architecture. It is intentionally structured as an intimate and interactive gathering. For this year’s Forum we are specifically interested in exploring:

·        LLMs and how they fit into data-centric architecture

·        The requirements for improving cyber resilience

·        Architecture for provenance and data lineage

·        Strategies and approaches for entity resolution

·        Addressing scale while remaining true to data-centric principles

Early registration is $345 and has been extended until May 15. Afterward, the price will be $495. The DCA Forum website contains full details. Here’s the link for people interested in presenting.

We look forward to seeing you in June. Space in the Forum is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Sincerely,

Dave McComb, President & Founder

Semantic Arts

June 4th & 6th, 2024

Fort Collins, Colorado

Semantic Arts | 123 N. College Ave. Ste. 218, Fort Collins, CO 80524