December DMAC Tech Webinar: Using PyScript for Oceanography

Micah Wengren

Dec 2, 2022, 7:26:42 PM12/2/22
to _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, ioos...@googlegroups.com

Greetings,

Due to holiday leave schedules, in lieu of our traditional last Thursday of the month DMAC tech webinar time slot, next Thursday Dec 8 we'll feature Filipe Fernandes of SECOORA to present PyScript for Oceanography.  Webinar details and Filipe's bio are included below.  We hope to see you next Thursday Dec 8 at 3PM ET.

Bio: Filipe Fernandes is a contractor working with SECOORA/IOOS as a Software developer and Open Source Advocate since 2014.

Connection information:

DMAC Tech Webinar
Thursday, December 8 · 3:00 – 4:20pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/mjm-bivs-xpx
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 510-766-1962‬ PIN: ‪845 031 171‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/mjm-bivs-xpx?pin=1747299538628

Please note: we are unable to record and share Google Meet webinars, we hope you can join at the designated time next week to view Filipe's presentation.

Until then,

Micah/IOOS DMAC Team

--
Micah Wengren
DMAC System Architect

Micah Wengren

Dec 8, 2022, 9:54:20 AM12/8/22
to _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, ioos...@googlegroups.com

Good morning,

Just a reminder about this afternoon's webinar on PyScript for Oceanography featuring Filipe Fernandes.  Connection information is below.

Hope to see you then,

Micah/IOOS DMAC Team