SAVE THE DATE: IOOS DMAC Annual Meeting Apr. 2 - 4

Kathleen Bailey - NOAA Federal

Jan 25, 2024, 10:44:15 AMJan 25
to _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, ioos...@googlegroups.com, _NOS Data Management Working Group, mbon...@noaa.gov, _NOAA IOOS Program, _NOS US MBON, ro...@marine.rutgers.edu, s.co-ops.m...@noaa.gov, nos.ocs.mo...@noaa.gov, nos.model.ad...@noaa.gov, in...@underwatergliders.org, _NOS IOOS Data

Good afternoon,

We are pleased to announce that the 2024 DMAC Meeting will take place virtually on Tuesday April 2 to Thursday April 4, 2024 in the afternoons between 1 pm and 5 pm ET.

Please save these dates in your calendars.

Agenda Development:

To help us identify topics of interest to the IOOS DMAC community, we've created an agenda input document (linked below).  Please contribute your ideas for both plenary session presentations as well as for breakout discussion and/or workshop sessions.  Please complete all fields, including your name as topic suggester, so that we may follow up if needed.

2024 DMAC Annual Meeting Agenda Input:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dbMR8DQxwTuhQzsLCaMxsoiPmEhDN5HYsRpgRRSq2Kk/edit

Please contribute your ideas by Friday March 1.

For any questions pertaining to the agenda or the meeting in general, email the IOOS DMAC Team at data...@noaa.gov.

Thanks,

The IOOS DMAC Team

--
Kathleen Bailey
U.S. Integrated Ocean Observing System

Kathleen Bailey - NOAA Federal

Feb 14, 2024, 10:26:12 AMFeb 14
to _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, ioos...@googlegroups.com, _NOS Data Management Working Group, _NOAA IOOS Program, _NOS US MBON, ro...@marine.rutgers.edu, nos.ocs.mo...@noaa.gov, nos.model.ad...@noaa.gov, in...@underwatergliders.org, _NOS IOOS Data, _NOS COOPS MODELING TEAM
Hello all,
Just a friendly reminder to provide 2024 DMAC Annual Meeting Input by Fri March 1.  If you suggest a topic please fill out all the columns, especially "suggested by."  We cannot include a topic for consideration if we don't have a POC to follow up with.

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathleen Bailey - NOAA Federal

Feb 27, 2024, 11:27:23 AMFeb 27
to _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, ioos...@googlegroups.com, _NOS Data Management Working Group, _NOAA IOOS Program, _NOS US MBON, ro...@marine.rutgers.edu, nos.ocs.mo...@noaa.gov, nos.model.ad...@noaa.gov, in...@underwatergliders.org, _NOS IOOS Data, _NOS COOPS MODELING TEAM
Hi all,
As a reminder, we are soliciting 2024 DMAC Annual Meeting Input until this Friday, March 1.

Thanks,
Kathy