Fwd: [cp-discuss] csv,conf,v8 Registration Open

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Federal

Mar 14, 2024, 3:43:02 PMMar 14
to ioos...@googlegroups.com
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: SherAaron Hurt via discuss <dis...@lists.carpentries.org>
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 1:04 PM
Subject: [cp-discuss] csv,conf,v8 Registration Open
To: discuss <dis...@lists.carpentries.org>

Hey Hey Hey!

You are invited! I know... you have no idea what I am inviting you to... (Well keep reading!)

I want to personally invite The Carpentries community to the csv,conf,v8! A community conference for data makers everywhere, May 29 - 30, 2024 in Puebla, Mexico!

Registration is open! To find out more about the conference and our amazing speakers, go to the website: https://csvconf.com.

Hope to see you there!

Cheerfully,
Sher!

--

SherAaron N. Hurt (She/Her/Hers)
Director of Workshops and Trainings

"We want to give back to the community and the best way to do that is through you." - Captain Thurston McClain

This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements. Some other lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and our local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries Code of Conduct found here: https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries / discuss / see discussions + participants + delivery options Permalink

--
Mathew Biddle, Physical Scientist
NOAA/NOS