SAVE THE DATE! 2023 IOOS DMAC Annual Meeting

Micah Wengren - NOAA Federal

May 26, 2023, 11:00:50 AM5/26/23
to _NOAA IOOS Program, _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, ioos...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

We are pleased to announce that the 2023 DMAC Meeting will take place on Tuesday September 26 to Thursday September 28, 2023.

Please save these dates in your calendars.

We are planning to return this year to an in-person meeting format (with online attendance available for those unable to travel).  At this time, however, we have not yet secured approval to host the meeting at the Silver Spring Civic Building as we have in years past.

Please stay tuned for an update about the decision to host the meeting in person in Silver Spring or in a virtual/online format.  We expect to know more within the next few weeks and will send a follow up email with news.

We will also be reaching out for agenda input for presentation and breakout discussion topics once the meeting format is decided.

Please send any questions or suggestions about the meeting/agenda to the IOOS DMAC team at data...@noaa.gov.

Thanks,

Micah / IOOS DMAC Team

--
Micah Wengren
DMAC System Architect

Micah Wengren - NOAA Federal

Jun 15, 2023, 12:40:21 PM6/15/23
to _NOAA IOOS Program, _NOS IOOS DMAC Announcements, ioos...@googlegroups.com
Greetings DMAC community,

Following up on the earlier save-the-date email, we are pleased to announce that we've secured meeting room space for this year's DMAC Annual Meeting!

The meeting will be held at the Silver Spring Civic Building in Silver Spring, MD on Sep 26 - Sep 28, 2023.  Daily schedule as follows:

Tuesday 9/26: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday 9/27: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday 9/28: 9 AM - 3 PM

We will be reaching out soon for input on the overall meeting agenda, presentations and breakout topics and other suggestions for this year's meeting.

While we will be making plans to support virtual attendance for those unable to attend in person, we strongly suggest those looking to get the most out of the meeting to make plans to be there in person, both to network with colleagues and ensure you don't miss out on anything on the schedule.

To that end, we hope to send out information about hotel blocks and other logistics very soon.

Sincerely,

IOOS DMAC Team