UN Decade Collaboration Centre Survey on Ocean Forecasting Services

Derrick Snowden - NOAA Federal

Apr 18, 2023, 10:15:43 AM4/18/23
to <ioos_tech@googlegroups.com>, _NOS IOOS_RAs_DMAC, _NOS IOOS Coastal and Ocean Modeling Testbed, _NOS COOPS MODELING TEAM, _NOS OCS CSDL CMMB, Pat Burke, Patrick Hogan - NOAA Federal, Eric Bayler - NOAA Federal, Steven Tebbe - NOAA Affiliate, Margaret Laurino - NOAA Affiliate, Enrique Alvarez, Ralph Rayner
Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-postings.  Please see below for a request from the Ocean Prediction Decade Collaboration Centre. They are conducting  a survey on the utility of ocean forecasting services and would greatly appreciate your help.  Your responses to the survey would be valued as well as circulating it on to any end users you work with.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Best regards,
Derrick

OceanPrediction DCC is assessing how the ocean forecasting services (or the products derived from these) are serving the society. If you are a final user (end user) of one of these services (directly or via an added-value downstream product), we would be really very interested in knowing your opinion and ideas by asking you to complete the following survey. If you are a developer or an intermediate user, please distribute this link further to your end users!

Completing the questionnaire will take less than 10 minutes, so please do it now so we can gather your input.

We will complement your view with the one provided by the professionals developing the services, and this will help us in the gap detection analysis and in the creation of plans for the future of ocean forecasting.

We will also distribute this poll to the people registered at OceanPrediction DCC kickoff. Sorry for possible double posting.

The poll will be closed on 1 May 2023.

Thanks in advance for your contribution.

Derrick Snowden (he/him)
Chief, Operations Division
NOAA/National Ocean Service
+1 240 533 9467 (o); +1 240 778 9129 (c)
Facebook | Twitter

image001.png