Fwd: A Primer on Biological Observation Data Standardization

1 view

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Affiliate

Mar 22, 2022, 9:05:50 AM3/22/22
to ioos...@googlegroups.com
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Erin Satterthwaite <esatter...@ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 3:08 PM
Subject: A Primer on Biological Observation Data Standardization
To: Mathew Biddle <mathew...@noaa.gov>

Dear Mathew,

We are reaching out because you or people in your networks may be interested in a new product from the Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP) Biological Data Standards Cluster titled Biological Observation Data Standardization: A Primer for Data Managers (linked here).

The purpose of this primer is to share what data standards exist and how they can be used to make biological data more closely aligned with FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, & Reusable) principles. More information about the cluster and primer development can be found in our recent blog post

We hope you will use the primer, share the primer with others who may be interested, and consider joining our cluster. We meet on the first Thursday of the month at 2 pm ET; details can be found here.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Erin, Abby, Diana, Robert & the Biological Data Standards Cluster

--

Erin Satterthwaite | she/her

Play is the highest form of research
                                    ~Albert Einstein

beacon

--
Mathew Biddle, Data Management Analyst
NOAA/NOS

ORCiD: 0000-0003-4897-1669
Contractor, Integrated Systems Solutions