Open invitation (will pay) for anybody with some experience in modifying ioio firmware

Paul James

Aug 12, 2019, 7:11:34 PM8/12/19
to ioio-users
All,

we are having significant issues with USB, AOA, and BT with Android 6. We have been in production for over 5 years with ioio and android 4.4.

we get disconnects in BT, startup non connects in usb. Our product runs 24 x 7 controlling real world devices so we must find a solution asap.

Having researched across the boards, it seems we may need to simply modify the ioio firmware such that if no activity is sensed, it will reset itself every few seconds.

We understand this is a kludge fix, but it will be ok for us as a short to medium term fix.

p dot james     company is waterrenu

Plano TX