Re: Good resources on using fragments with IOIO

已查看 43 次
跳至第一个未读帖子
已删除帖子

davidmc

未读,
2014年1月30日 14:27:142014/1/30
收件人 ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Just implement your own IOIOFragment by looking at IOIOActivity. There's nothing complex in there. The only real difference will be related to the fragment lifecycle vs activity lifecycle, i.e. in which callback method you will call the IOIO helper_ methods..

On Wednesday, 29 January 2014 19:23:55 UTC, Tim Frisch wrote:
I see there isn't much information regarding fragments and IOIO control; anyone done any work on this or have a good resource on fragments with the IOIOActivity api?

Thanks,

Brad E

未读,
2014年4月20日 23:40:192014/4/20
收件人 ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of anyone that has done this? It would be a godsend.

Brad E

未读,
2014年4月20日 23:50:352014/4/20
收件人 ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Tim Frisch

未读,
2014年4月21日 10:01:092014/4/21
收件人 ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brad; that was my stackoverflow post you linked. If you have specific questions on this topic or anybody in the future feel free to send me an email.

I've done lots of work with fragments and the IOIO and can show some work for you to go off of.

Tim Frisch

未读,
2014年4月21日 10:02:342014/4/21
收件人 ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Plus if the SO post helped you upvote it for visibility ;)

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:27:14 PM UTC-6, davidmc wrote:

Brad E

未读,
2014年4月21日 13:03:212014/4/21
收件人 ioio-...@googlegroups.com
So so would....insufficient rep. ='( ... http://stackoverflow.com/users/2501699/brad-english

If anyone knows a way other than directly asking a question (don't want crowd up the interwebs with anything other than content-rich helpful information if I don't actually have a helpful question that hasn't already been asked), please let me know. Many many many scenarios have passed where I wanted to show gratitude and give proper dues to people who took their time to make splendidly helpful questions, responses, self-responses, comments, etc.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子