OpenAccessory Use and Setup on Android Studio

Bo

Nov 7, 2017, 2:13:05 PM11/7/17
to ioio-users
Hello!

I'm fairly new to IOIO and the group so my apologies if my inquiries is old or redundant.

1) I am interested in using OpenAccessory to connect the IOIO with a Nexus 5 to take advantage of the performance benefits and I wanted to know if OpenAccessory was a complete substitute for ADB that could be used with Android Studio for development/debugging as well.

2) I have followed the instructions here on how to setup and use OpenAccessory with the demo projects, but haven't had much success, and I'm not sure what I might be missing. Is there a more detailed explanation as to how to get OpenAccessory up and running? And if not, I was hoping anyone with more experience might be willing to walk me through the process.

I am working with Android Studio 3.0 on a Mac.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Bo