Rgb led Matrix with ioio board mint only (v1) ?

Grégory D

Feb 3, 2021, 8:05:27 PM2/3/21
to ioio-users
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if I can use a Rgb led Matrix with a simple ioio board (mint version) o display pictures from an old Android tablet ? As I saw on pixelcade, it might be possible but I can't find the right application (it seems the first version of the application worked with a simple ioio board. The only application found needs a pixel board but this one can't be found in France.
I upgraded the firmware of my ioiomint with the rgb led matrix but now I'm stick ...
Any ideas ?

Thanks !