OST Workshop At Pulchowk Campus

Nitesh

Jun 15, 2011, 6:53:12 AM6/15/11
to ioe...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
IOEFOSS is organizing a "Open Source Technology Workshop" at Institute of Engineering, Pulchowk Campus, on Asar 18th, 2068. The workshop is aimed towards the students of Pulchowk Campus to introduce them the usage and guide them to incorporate Open Source Technologies to their workspace. We expect speakers from among our seniors or distinguished people we may manage to get. We aim the program to be beginner workshop for the people new to Open Source Standards and technology. The participants will be awarded Certificate of Participation as well. We expect speakers to take beginners sessions that can ignite interest in the audience towards OST. We are open to suggestions as well. Help and suggestions from seniors is not only expected but necessary in this endeavor of ours. :)
Thank you.
Nitesh

P.S. Can I have the manager role or admin role assigned to this group?