Reviving The init Magazine

Jwalanta Shrestha

Apr 27, 2010, 12:26:50 PM4/27/10
to FOSS Nepal, ioe...@googlegroups.com, Ubuntu Mailing List
Hi all,

Hope you all remember 'The init Magazine' that used to be published by IOE FOSS Community [http://ioefoss.ioelive.com]. Things went good and altogether we had 6 issues. But you know, college life is tough and it's hard to release a quality magazine every month. The publication eventually halted.

So we thought why not bring it to FOSS-Nepal and revive the magazine? The former team got together and we've decided to get the May 2010 issue out.

We'll be accepting articles (FOSS/Tech related) at theinitmag[at]gmail[dot]com till 30th April, 2010, 12pm (NPT). The magazine will be published on 1st May, 2010. I know it's a rush, but never too late.

Regards,
Jwalanta

Jitendra Harlalka

Jun 25, 2010, 2:22:39 AM6/25/10