Upcoming FOSS Ka Kura

Kailash Budhathoki

Aug 2, 2010, 11:45:55 AM8/2/10
to foss-nepal, ioefoss
Dear all,
            We are really sorry to deviate from our previously stated venue and proposed speaker for the upcoming FKK. However, we are glad to announce the details for the upcoming FKK on the same date. We invite you all to the upcoming FKK. Here's the detail:

Topic: Opensource collaboration in Colleges.
Speaker: Bibek Shrestha
Venue: Zero Energy House, IOE, Pulchowk
Date: 8 August 2010, Sunday
Time: 5:00 PM

He will be talking on how Open Source Technologies can be used during college years, and will focus on
a. How to get acknowledged and get familiar with open source.
b. How to promote it with friends and teachers.
c. How to implement and collaborate among friends in projects.
d. How to give back to the community.

Er. Bibek Shrestha is a senior developer from Young Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Moreover, he is also an active member of our very own community.

Cheers
--
Kailash Budhathoki
FKK Coordinator