Fwd: Ubuntu Nepali Localization

Jitendra Harlalka

Jun 29, 2010, 12:38:04 PM6/29/10
to ioeb...@googlegroups.com, ioe...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jitendra kumar <jitendra...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:22 PM
Subject: Ubuntu Nepali Localization

Hello all,
       Lets make a fresh attempt at working on localization of Ubuntu in Nepali language. We couldn't do it last time because of political bandhs. We are trying to organize a localization camp at OTRC (Open Technologies Resource Center), IT Park this Saturday. Please, keep your calendar bookmarked for the camp.

       We have host of activities and there are several ways you can contribute. We will keep more information posted. Hope to see you at OTRC on Saturday.

Date: 3 July, 2010
Time: 10 AM - 5PM
Venue: Open Technologies Resource Center
            IT Park, Banepa

Regards,
Jitendra

Jitendra kumar

Jul 2, 2010, 7:28:53 AM7/2/10
to foss-...@googlegroups.com, Ubuntu Mailing List, ioe...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:55 PM, Jitendra kumar <jitendra...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Sagar <conne...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was expecting myself and my group to be in the training. Could i make it if i reach purano buspark at 8am morning in sunday.

Sagar ji, it is on Saturday, not Sunday. And, it shouldn't take more than 2 hours to reach here. Ride a bus from Purano Buspark for Ktm->Banepa-Panauti route.

By the way, please bring in your own laptops!

~ Jitendra

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Jitendra kumar <jitendra...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Ishwor Gurung <ishwor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

On 30 June 2010 02:07, Jitendra kumar <jitendra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>       Lets make a fresh attempt at working on localization of Ubuntu in
[...]

> Date: 3 July, 2010
> Time: 10 AM - 5PM
> Venue: Open Technologies Resource Center
>            IT Park, Banepa

Folks don't miss it. It's a great way to learn and interact with all
the TUX'ers in an around kathmandu and have a great time! :-)
(I am at Jitendra's discretion here but that'd be a fair way to put it
ki kaso?).

Yes, hoping for a great time this Saturday. And, we will likely have several TUX'ers in and around Kathmandu so it should be a great opportunity to interact and learn. Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Thank you Jitendra et. al for organising this.
Thanks, Ishwor, for all your support.
--
Regards
Ishwor Gurung