Fwd: rebooting init

saurab rajkarnikar

Apr 26, 2010, 7:27:39 AM4/26/10
to ioe...@googlegroups.com, foss-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jwalanta Shrestha <jwal...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 4:29 PM
Subject: rebooting init
To: Bibek Shrestha <bibeks...@gmail.com>, Saurab Rajkarnikar <sau...@gmail.com>, Suraj <ssap...@gmail.com>, Jitendra kumar <impleme...@gmail.com>, Sushil Shilpakar <sush...@gmail.com>

hi all,

it's been a while init mag's been discontinued and some of us have been thinking of restarting the mag again.

but since we've experienced that it's really hard for college students to get the mag out every month (exams, assessments n what not), how about we publish it from foss-nepal? since all the original contributors are already out of college and there seems to be no interest whatsoever in the current ioe students to work on the mag, how about we take the initiative?

if things go well, lets start working for the May issue (TBP on 1st May). i know it's a tight schedule, but we can do it..

wot say?

~jwalanta

--
Regards