6th Issue of The Init magazine published

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sushil

未讀,
2010年5月1日 下午4:46:122010/5/1
收件者:FOSS Nepal、ioe...@googlegroups.com、062...@googlegroups.com
It is our great pleasure to announce that 'the init magazine' is back,
after a long break, with this 6th issue.
This issue is the result of hardwork and genuine support of article
contributors. we are grateful to all the team members who actively
participated to revive this magazine. :)

You can download the latest copy of pdf from:
http://github.com/theinitmag/201005/blob/master/releases/theinitmag06.pdf

Please send your feedbacks as well as articles in theinitmag [at]
gmail [dot] com

Thanks,
The Init Magazine Team

sushil

未讀,
2010年5月1日 下午5:04:042010/5/1
收件者:ioefoss
For direct download please use this link below
http://github.com/theinitmag/201005/raw/master/releases/theinitmag06.pdf

sushil

未讀,
2010年5月2日 凌晨2:24:342010/5/2
收件者:ioefoss
well this is embarrassing but there has been some mixup in issue
number

For direct download please use this link
http://github.com/theinitmag/201005/raw/master/releases/theinitmag07.pdf

SATA

未讀,
2010年5月2日 上午10:21:172010/5/2
收件者:ioe...@googlegroups.com、FOSS Nepal、062...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Sushil <sush...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is our great pleasure to announce that 'the init magazine' is back,
after a long break, with this 6th issue.
This issue is the result of hardwork and genuine support of article
contributors. we are grateful to all the team members who actively
participated to revive this magazine. :)

You can download the latest copy of pdf from:
http://github.com/theinitmag/201005/blob/master/releases/theinitmag06.pdf

Outstanding work, guys!

Please send your feedbacks as well as articles in theinitmag [at]
gmail [dot] com

Thanks,
The Init Magazine Team

Regards,