GURPSnet-L Moves!

1 view

Sue and Sean

Nov 6, 1994, 10:49:30 AM11/6/94

-=<{ RETURN OF THE SON OF }>=-
-=<{ THE GURPS MAILING LIST, }>=-
-=<{ PART TWO, IN THREE-DEE!!! }>=-

GURPSnet-L, the GURPS mailing list, has moved from Netcom to IO!
"What does this mean?" you may ask. (Go ahead, it's all right.)

What this means:

The mailing list will be served by a much better version of Majordomo.
Netcom steadfastly refused to upgrade, but IO has the latest version.

Email to the list should go to gurps...@io.com instead of netcom.
If you are subscribed now, you will still be. Just keep doing what
you were doing, only replace "netcom" with "io."

line "subscribe gurpsnet-l bab...@analytical.engine" if your email address
is "bab...@analytical.engine." If it is anything else, use that instead.

Gurps...@netcom.com will continue to accept messages and relay them
to the real list for a while, but eventually it will go away altogether.

What this doesn't mean:

This does not mean that the list will become part of SJ Games. SJ
Games doesn't run IO. IOCOM runs IO. I am not a dupe of either
organization. (I insisted on full-fledged pawn status, which I got.
I've been practicing capturing on the diagonal.) The mailing list is
still independent, unofficial, and here to help you. Trust the
mailing list. The mailing list is your friend.

--
Susan and Sean (order optional) That which does not kill me
S & S Enterprises often hurts a whole lot.